£16.91 - 16.91 per hour
about 2 months ago
Customer Support Officer
£16.91 per hour (Umbrella Rate)
Temp - Ongoing contract
Part Time / Full Time positions available
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment - from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Housing Association, who are looking for a Customer support officer based in Pitsea.
The Customer Hub is the main operation centre within the company for handling customer contact and resolving customer queries.
This is a challenging role, part of a growing business and adding significant value by providing excellent customer service and by managing requests for personal information. The role requires attention to detail, excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the natural ability to build effective relationships to work collaboratively with key colleagues across the organisation.
Purpose of role:
To provide administrative support for delivery teams within the customer hub
To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers' needs are met and the departmental/team objectives are achieved
Day to Day:
- To maintain and manage emergency and out of hours reporting and ensure follow on jobs are raised
- To manage internal inboxes, responding both Residents and internal stakeholders
- To log, acknowledge and manage case escalations
- To modify and tailor the template response letters to suit the specific request and to accompany collated personal information
- To maintain and produce performance statistics on the number of requests received and response times for the Group Data Protection Officer for inclusion in reports to the Information Management Group (IMG) and to the Executive Team on a quarterly basis
- To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI's are met
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to demonstrate a good working knowledge of IT systems and collating data from a customer management IT system
Please apply or contact Jolie Jackson at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.