£14.39 - 21.33 per hour
3 months ago
Customer Support Administartor
Weekly hours: Shift pattern: 36 Hours
1) 8:30-16:45 (1 hour lunch)
2) 9:00-17:00 (1 hours lunch)
One week of each.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the point of contact for contractor/customer queries
- Ensure contractors are on-boarded within allocated time-frames
- Collect and verify contractor time and expense information on a weekly basis
- Ensure contracts are issued
- Develop strong relationships with the relevant teams
- Advise both consultants and contractors on any relevant compliance/legislation information
- Data entry
- work in a busy, pressurised environment whilst effectively managing time to complete a varied workload, ensuring information is sensitively handled in accordance with our code of conduct and the Data Protection Act.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent administration skills gained within a fast-paced environment is essential
- Proven experience of working within very strict processes is essential
- Demonstrated experience of working to set targets or processes
- Strong communication skills with a good sense of humour
- Can-do, enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to think outside the box when solving problems
It is a desirable if you have worked within a maintenane company before. This can be either domestic or commercial.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.