£21k - 24k per year
about 2 months ago
Customer Solutions Adviser
Term: Full time / Perm
Salary: £21k - £24k per annum
Hiring ASAP /Available Positions: 1
ACCOUNTABILITIES (Main tasks / responsibilities. Will include planning, controlling, monitoring, communicating aspects and end results.
- Pick-up all incoming calls within set timescales (20seconds)
- Regular watch of the wallboard to see calls is queue etc.
- Follow the greetings script for the call duration
- Book-in all new jobs via Microsoft Dynamcis for job allocation and add as many notes as required for future reference.
- Diagnose repair and ensure all details are covered to maintain getting the job done right first time
- Keep residents/clients informed and updated at all times ensuring the customer experience/service is met throughout the call and ensure job numbers are provided and summary of the job raised is provided at the end of the call
- Pass calls to relevant departments ensuring resident/client is updated before passing over
- Always check the job history before logging new jobs to ensure no duplication
- Raise jobs from the Repairs inbox (set daily targets pp per day by Call Centre Supervisor)
- Raise any issues/concerns observed to the relevant party (Supervisor, planners etc)
- Raise recalls and send out any letters as and when necessary.
- If a residents/client calls with no show/query – call the operative/subcontractor or alternatively pass to the planners
- Pass jobs to the planner queue for planners to deal with if allocation of job cannot be found or accommodated with the resident
- Email relevant parties within the same day with any updates/messages etc.
- Liaise with the planners with queries called through
- Liaising with the planned works team if a query comes through for planned jobs taking place
- Update client/resident if required on any job by COP the same day
- Help the Lead Customer Solutions with Ad-hoc requests/tasks
- Have an understanding of the contract and commercial side of the business (budgets, coding and job allocations)
- Carry out Customer Satisfaction surveys ensuring dynamics / spreadsheet is updated.
- Aid team members as and when required
- Flexibility of shift cover if last minute AL, sickness etc.
- One IO per person, per month
- Attend team meetings as and when required
- Report to work within set shift times and call the Supervisor in advance if any problems/delays
- Ensure breaks and lunches are taken within set times and logged back-in on time
- Adhere to H&S regulations at the workplace and report any incidents if required
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.