£20k - 22k per year
about 24 hours ago
Customer Service Advisor
Weston Super Mare
Salary - 20-22k
Our client who specialises in providing maintenance services to the Public Sector, is looking for Customer Service Advisors, to liaise with clients, customers and engineers to schedule in planned maintenance works.
Day to Day:
- Speaking with customers of the business
- Arranging appointments with social housing tenants and engineers to visit properties
- Recording updates on the in-house database
- Sending out follow up correspondence via email
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of working in a call centre setting
- Excellent customer service experience
- Good telephone manner, excellent communicator
- Computer literate with strong written skills
- Experienced in using Microsoft office programmes
- Full time office hours Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
- Permanent opportunity
- Holiday pay, pension contributions
- Office based role with plenty of parking
Please apply or contact Ben Parekh at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.