£28k - 30k per year
020 3176 4790
10 months ago
Customer Service Team Leader – Social Housing
Hours: Mon - Friday 8:00am – 17:00pm Mon – Fri (1 hour lunch)
Benefits - 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, Enhanced Pension Plan, Private Health Single Cover, Life Assurance, Car/Car Allowance – job need if required for the role, Career progression with our Training and Development programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum., Paid voluntary work, we will consider requests for flexible working where possible
You must have previous experiencing in working in a busy team with a high profile client. previous experience of line management of a large team or Complaints, Team Leaders, Planners, Admin, Call Handlers and apprentices. Excellent customer services skills and focus on business improvement. Strong planning experience in a repairs and maintenance field being able to deploy circa 60 engineers efficiently. Strong IT skills with both Microsoft Office packages and database management. Ability to engage with a large client:
- Monitor and actively manage the day to day service delivery, ensuring that all cases are managed within overall time, cost and budget constraints.
- Support the Scheduling team with training and support where required.
- Dealing with Customer complaints efficiently.
- Support the Project Manager in the achievement and delivery of the annual business plan through active day to day management of the system ensuring full ‘case’ management reporting.
- Through regular cost and value reconciliation ensure that all members of the team are alerted to system variances which require immediate attention to ensure correct fiscal protocols are maintained.
- Implement all policies, standards and initiatives and manage compliance across the project.
- Support the Project Manager in the provision of data with a view to ensuring that the management of contracts and work outputs exceed the agreed budget profiles.
- Through daily data analysis, identify risks and help protect business reputation through active management.
- Monitor delivery for each task on every project, reporting on exceptions.
- Through a detailed understanding of operational, commercial and contractual KPI’s assist your management team and front line staff in understanding their responsibilities in managing the day to day performance.
- Own the management of cases, servicing profiles, and works order through to completion ensuring rigor is applied throughout the process.
- Manage the planning of the allocations tool and ensure efficient and effective utilisation of resources and communicate accordingly.
- Manage the escalation of variations, appointments and follow on works and ensure appropriate communications and targets are kept.
- Using system reports maximise operational service delivery and productivity through dashboard assessment.
- Report on quality assurance, service accessibility and responsiveness, maximising client’s involvement and reporting customer feedback.
- Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Facilitate Customer experience and satisfaction through the effective management and monitoring of communication channels.
- Coordinate compliancy with HS&E policy to ensure effective administration, implementation and communication of related HS&E outcomes.
- Through data analysis provide information allowing the refinement of objectives and performance, promoting opportunities for HS&E improvement.
- Monitor HS&E responsibilities, reporting to the Partnership/ Project manager on the achievement of KPIs.
- Support the Project Manager in ensuring that adequate resources are provided to carry out all operations with due regard to HS&E.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.