City of London
£12 - 14 per hour
about 1 month ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing Association in London to recruit for 2 x Temporary Customer Service Officer.
MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE or 1 WEEKS NOTICE
- First point of contact for all housing enquiries
- Take ownership of customer queries and deal with all customer contact in a friendly, efficient and calm manner.
- You will be dealing with repairs, homeownership, leasehold, rent, ASB and general housing enquires
- Prioritise own workload and works under pressure to ensure deadlines and targets are met
- Delivering a high-quality service to all tenants and contractors
- Have 2 years’ experience within a Housing Call Centre
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.