£12.47 - 12.47 per hour
about 2 months ago
**Customer Service Officer**
Location of the job: Pitsea, Essex
Pay rate per hour: PAYE 12.47
Contract type: 3 months initially, there may be a possibility for extension
Weekly hours: 35
Working hours shifts between 8am to 8pm, the rota will change each week
Start date: 2 nd of august
Purpose of Role:
To be the first point of contact for all customers contacting Peabody on all aspects of the provision of services for all business streams
Dealing with the enquiries to maximise Right First Time resolution. Where the enquiry cannot be dealt with completely by the Customer Hub.
To deliver a consistent level of customer service for Peabody customers and deliver increased levels of customer satisfaction
Use in-house systems to log Housing Management enquiries such as:
- Tenancy management enquires, such as reporting of ASB and Domestic Abuse and triaging the cases. Take calls in relation to successions, mutual exchange, subletting reports and notification of death
- Deal with estate service issues such as fly-tipping, abandoned vehicles, issues with cleaning and gardening contractors reporting all problems to the Neighbourhood Managers
- Follow the complaints procedure and log all complaints appropriately
- Deal with rent balance enquiries and take payments, set up and amend direct debits and take payments over the phone
- To answer varied enquires from Leaseholders
- To answer enquiries relating to Service Charges using the appropriate in-house IT systems to provide answers where possible.
- Experience of working in a housing management environment
- Experience of using IT systems such as word, Excel, Outlook and internal CRM's
- Experience of providing a customer oriented service with a commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery in an environment where customers may display aggressive behaviour.
- Experience of providing services which rely heavily on the effective interaction of a number of different departments within an organization.
- Willing and able to provide a positive and friendly first response to residents and other callers.
- Able to deal calmly and effectively with distressed or aggrieved telephone callers and bringing the matter to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Able to work as a member of a team but taking responsibility for seeing through to completion own actions.
- Able to liaise effectively with other departments and sections to ensure that high standards of service delivery are maintained.
- Able to take proactive action to prevent complaints from escalating.
- Able to refuse a request in a manner that is acceptable to the customer and reflects high standards of customer care.
- High standards of verbal and written communication skills ensuring all communication is clear, concise, comprehensible and free from jargon.
- Have a commitment to high standards of service delivery and customer care.
- Have a commitment to ensure problems are resolved promptly and brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- If you are interested in this role or want more information please feel free to contact me
Please contact Jake Campbell at Build Recruitment for more information.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.