£25k per year
11 days ago
Customer Service Officer
Location: Working from home
Looking to hire ASAP / Available Positions: 2
This is a 6 months temporary position during Winter. Training will be held in Aldershot (hotel will be provided) or remotely from home.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Proactive calls to residents.
- Following up with customers and ensuring they are happy with the service.
- Planning and scheduling heating repairs for customers.
- Supporting the business to deliver excellent customer service.
- Log and oversee repairs and updates.
- Update the system when a job has been completed and ensure everything has been completed correctly
- You need experience within repairs scheduling and customer service - this is essential
- You will have strong organisational and time management skills and be able to multitask effectively.
- You will have excellent communication skills, a “can do” attitude with an eye for detail and be able to transmit and encourage that attitude.
- Have good anti-stress ability, good language communication skills, good service consciousness, cheerful personality, warm and generous
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are necessary
- Working from home full time
If you are interested in this role, please call Leah Seber at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.