£30k - 35k per year
020 3176 4790
11 days ago
My client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to work for a housing maintance contractor.
Please see below requirements, the salary we are looking to offer dependant on the right candidate with the experience is between 30k – 35K.
- Manage complaints effectively to identify patterns and trends and instigate and lead on improvements of the service
- Ability to lead a team of Schedulers and administrators to maximise productivity, efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Review, monitor and challenge KPI data to identify shortfalls in the service and implement processes for improvement
- Champion continual improvement to achieve excellent operational delivery and supply chain management
- Responsible for ensuring that team adhere to company policies and procedures
- Full compliance with use of in house Operating Framework
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Attend Client Contract Meetings as and when required
- To support the Contract Lead to deliver a quality, customer focussed, profitable and safe business
- To lead and conduct PDRs with direct reports
- Must have at least 1 years experience working as a Customer Service Manager.
- Must have experience in social housing.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.