£45k per year
about 2 months ago
Build Recruitment are currently working with a leading Housing provider in North West London to recruit for a Customer Service Manager. Temporary to Permanent position.
Must be immediately available or 1 week notice period.
- You will be managing and coaching 7/8 Customer Service Officers.
- Supporting and inspiring your team to achieve an excellent first contact resolution for all tenants.
- Be responsible for the development of the Customer Service Officers by pro-actively training, 1:1s, team meetings, and quarterly appraisals.
- Looking into the customer journey and be able to identify key areas to improve
- Data gathering from different platforms to implement new strategies
- Must have experience in managing a Housing Contact Centre
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV or please email your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.