£22k - 26k per year
4 months ago
Lead Planner/Customer Service Manager - Repairs and Maintenance
If you are an experienced Lead Planner, who can manage a number of operatives daily, as well as manage a small team of Planners, provide a good customer service and take on tasks single handed, this is the job for you!
The position will be working on the repairs and maintenance team, as well as closely with the Director and 2 Planners. You will be required to adhere to the following duties;
- Supervise 2 Planners
- You will develop strategies to retain and achieve the customer service/planning ahead of the competitors.
- You will make sure all targets and deadline are met by your team, keeping up to date with any issues that need to be resolved also.
- We are looking for a robust Lead Planner who has experience from fast-paced, multi-site industries. You can see things from customer's and employee's perspectives, and act with the business best interests at heart.
- Fully compliant with all regulation, you’ll lead your teams with enthusiasm. You’ll motivate them to be successful, both for themselves and for the business.
- You will be in control of new recruits and also building up teams that need additional assistance.
- KPI management
- Planning duties - liaising with operatives and customers, booking in jobs and changing appointments.
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
- General Admin for the Director as and when needed
You will ideally have worked within a similar position and have experience working within the social housing sector. Experience with all microsoft office packages including outlook diary management is highly advantageous. Experience working with systems such as Northgate, DRS, Opti-time, Orchard, Impact or similar is desired but not essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.