£19k - 20k per year
020 3176 4790
15 days ago
Customer Service Advisor
Social Housing/Repairs & Maintenance
Temp – Perm
I am currently looking for a customer service advisor to work for a leading contractor based in Basildon.
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance – B&CE, Career progression with our Training and Development programme, Company Uniform, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy engineers and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Ensure jobs are planned within the contractual KPI’s through effective engineer utilisation.
- Be an active team member of the planning team through suggestions / ideas and participation in any initiatives / projects.
- Ensure the planning process is delivering maximum productivity
- Ensure that client/ customer variations are integrated into the system appropriately and accurately
- During the work process, liaise closely with engineers to ensure materials are collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
- Utilising the MSi dashboard, assist in the monitoring delivery for each task on the project, reporting to the Project Manager on exceptions or problems encountered.
- Assist service engineers and or sub-contractors to deliver effective utilisation and in understanding their responsibilities in managing their day to day performance.
- Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Support the effective utilisation of resources and communicate accordingly.
- Escalate variations and communicate accordingly.
- Proactively offer up to date information to the client in relations to ongoing works
- Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external colleagues, and all members of the management and exec teams.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with service engineers, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers.
- Actively disseminate information with colleagues, team leaders and service engineers, maximising our day to day delivery.
You will have an excellent telephone manner and capability or experience of delivering excellent customer service and maintaining high quality relationships.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills and deliver effective interaction with all internal and external stakeholders. You will have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure best practice prevails throughout the contract.
Awareness of the Health and Safety Standards set by the company in accordance with other regulatory bodies will be of paramount importance to you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity, flexible working and that talented people are key to our success.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.