£19k - 20k per year
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Hours: 8:00am – 5:15pm
I am looking for an experienced service recovery specialist to work for a leading construction company based in Slough. You will need to be able to understand fully your customers’ needs, identifying and working to remove pain points, and always doing what you say you will.
- Pick-up all incoming calls within set timescales (20seconds)
- Regular watch of the wallboard to see calls is queue etc.
- Book-in all new jobs via Accuserv, Keyfax and Opti for job allocation and add as many notes as required for future reference.
- Follow keyfax and ensure all details are covered to maintain getting the job done right first time
- Keep residents/clients informed and updated at all times ensuring the customer experience/service is met throughout the call and ensure job numbers are provided and summary of the job raised is provided at the end of the call
- Pass calls to relevant departments ensuring resident/client is updated before passing over
- Always check the job history before logging new jobs to ensure no duplication
- Raise jobs from the Repairs inbox (set daily targets pp per day by Call Centre Supervisor)
- Raise any issues/concerns observed to the relevant party (Supervisor, planners etc)
- Raise recalls and send out any letters as and when necessary.
- If a residents/client calls with no show/query – call the operative/subcontractor or alternatively pass to the planners
- Pass jobs to the planner queue for planners to deal with if allocation of job cannot be found or accommodated with the resident
- Email relevant parties within the same day with any updates/messages etc.
- Liaise with the planners with queries called through
- Liaising with the planned works team if a query comes through for planned jobs taking place
- Update client/resident if required on any job by COP the same day
- Help the Customer Solutions Supervisor with Ad-hoc requests/tasks
- Have an understanding of the contract and commercial side of the business (budgets, coding and job allocations)
- Aid team members as and when required
- Flexibility of shift cover if last minute AL, sickness etc.
- One IO per person, per month
- Attend team meetings as and when required
- Report to work within set shift times and call the Supervisor in advance if any problems/delays
- Ensure breaks and lunches are taken within set times and logged back-in on time
The ideal candidate will come from a responsive repairs and customer service background. You must be confident, highly organised and excellent customer service skills.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.