£16.25 - 16.25 per hour
13 days ago
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Waltham Forest
Salary: £16.25 per hour
Description of role: Responsible for responding to resident repair requests by call and email, diagnosing the repair and using MSi technology to allocate appointments to the in house and/or subcontracted workforce. Ensure both the customer and the client receives an excellent standard of customer service.
-Take ownership for responding to inbound communications (calls and emails).
- Demonstrate good understanding of the different customer groups/personas, and tailor your style and response to appropriately meet the customer's needs.
- Follow the contact centre script and/or system diagnosis tool to ensure the right information is captured and validated (e.g. contact details, preferred contact method, etc).
- Accurately diagnose the issue by utilising the system diagnosis tool, supplemented by your own knowledge and experience
- Where possible and appropriate, help the resident to self-solve simple and low risk issues (e.g. checking the status of ther gas or electricity meter, re-setting a blown fuse, etc).
- Where an appointment is required, work to ensure that it is offered in line with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer's preferences and Operational constraints (i.e. make a promise to the customer that you are confident we can meet).
- Ensure that the MSi system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations team are in receipt of the most up to date information
- Where a resident wants to re-book an appointment, it may be necessary to liaise direct the Planners and Service Controllers to communicate short-notice changes
- Capture detailed notes on the system to support operatives in completing a first time fix on site.
- Provide clear and concise explanations to customers, explaining what will happen next, and what they can expect from the process and MSPS operative
- Actively embrace and support a culture of accountability and service excellence - Assist service Operatives and or sub-contractors to deliver effective utilisation and in understanding their responsibilities in managing their day to day performance.
- Escalate existing repair jobs to Planners or alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers.
- Liaise with the Planning team as appropriate to ensure all works are carried out within agreed timeframes.
- Take reasonability for your own and your team's performance, ensuring Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are achieved and where required improvements in performance pursued.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset and proactively seek ways to improve the way you and Morgan Sindall operates and serves its customers.
- You will have previous administrative experience with evidence of delivering excellent customer service and maintaining high quality relationships.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and deliver effective interaction with all internal and external stakeholders. You will have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure best practice prevails throughout the contract.
- You will have excellent telephone skills and be able to obtain detailed information from telephone discussions.
- Awareness of the Health and Safety Standards set by the company in accordance with other regulatory bodies will be of paramount importance to you.
If you are interested in the above please apply or call Kitty Palmer at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.