£25k - 26k per year
21 days ago
Role : Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £26,000 +benefits
Contract: Fixed Term Contract - full time (40 hours)
We are looking to recruit two Customer Service Advisors to join our team at our hub in Barleylands.
Description of role: Responsible for responding to resident repair requests by call and email, diagnosing the repair and using MSi technology to allocate appointments to the in house and/or subcontracted workforce. Ensure both the customer and the client receives an excellent standard of customer service.
• Take ownership for responding to inbound communications (calls and emails).
• Demonstrate good understanding of the different customer groups/personas, and tailor your style and response to appropriately meet the customer’s needs
• Follow the contact centre script and/or system diagnosis tool to ensure the right information is captured and validated (e.g. contact details, preferred contact method, etc).
• Accurately diagnose the issue by utilising the system diagnosis tool, supplemented by your own knowledge and experience
• Where possible and appropriate, help the resident to self-solve simple and low risk issues (e.g. checking the status of their gas or electricity meter, re-setting a blown fuse, etc).
• Where an appointment is required, work to ensure that it is offered in line with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer’s preferences and Operational constraints (i.e. make a promise to the customer that you are confident we can meet).
• Ensure that the MSi system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations team are in receipt of the most up to date information
• Where a resident wants to re-book an appointment, it may be necessary to liaise direct the Planners and Service Controllers to communicate short-notice changes
• Capture detailed notes on the system to support operatives in completing a first time fix on site.
• You will have previous administrative experience with evidence of delivering excellent customer service and maintaining high quality relationships.
• You will have excellent interpersonal skills and deliver effective interaction with all internal and external stakeholders. You will have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders and ensure best practice prevails throughout the contract.
• You will have excellent telephone skills and be able to obtain detailed information from telephone discussions.
26 days holiday plus bank holidays, enhanced pension plan, Westfield Health cash plan (includes 24hr digital GP, dental, optical and much more), accident cover, life assurance, training and development, funded professional subscription, share save, Work Perks discount and offer scheme, extensive wellbeing benefits and resources including online advice, guides, counselling support, cycle to work, eye care vouchers, paid voluntary work, enhanced family polices and we will accommodate requests for flexible working where possible
If you are interested in this posiiton, please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.