£28.3k per year
about 1 month ago
Location: Role will be primarily home working with a couple of office visits (based in Waterloo, SE1) per month.
Salary: £28,300.00 per annum
Purpose of the role:
To provide excellent front line customer service by working in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are met and the Responsive Repairs team objectives are achieved.
- To develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support our customers.
- To advise and support our customers in resolving their queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions are identified.
- To update and maintain systems/ records to ensure that information/data is kept up to date and accurate and that KPI’s are met.
- To provide full administrative support to the various teams within the service.
- Scheduling of appointments and diary management of team members, external contractors and residents.
- Manage and review service referral requests, rejecting, approving or seeking clarification where necessary.
- To investigate and respond to client enquiries and complaints ensuring that timescales are met in line with key performance indicators and complaints policy.
- To liaise with both internal and external stakeholders, to coordinate programmes of repair work and improvements.
- To raise, monitor and report on work orders.
- To arrange meetings and training seminars, confirming dates, venues and attendance as necessary, preparing meeting rooms and organising any required equipment, collating papers for distribution, ordering and / or providing refreshments, and taking minutes when requested.
- To create and maintain comprehensible and accessible filing and other relevant systems (hard and soft) to enable the provision of general information and statistical returns as and when required, ensuring that all files, contracts, and records are kept up to date and old documents are archived as necessary in accordance with department and organisational policy.
- To respond to routine enquiries (received by telephone, email, letter, fax or face-to face)
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Demonstrable experience in a role which has required good admin skills, including keyboard, telephone, IT and experience of working with databases.
- Experience of raising, monitoring and recording work orders though a relevant housing / repair management system.
- Experience in working in a responsive repairs environment.
- Experience in coordinating and following up on work programmes.
- Experience in diary management and appointment scheduling.
- Experience of working with schedule of rates would be desirable.
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.