£22k - 23k per year
5 months ago
Customer Service Advisor - (Repairs)
Full time monday - Friday
8am - 5pm / 1 hour lunch break
Customer service advisor - £22,000k annual salary / Administrator - £23,000k
Based in Croydon
(First week working from home to complete the training)
To work in the office
- Respond to all internal/external customer calls/email enquiries and adhere to targets and objectives set
- Take customer repair orders, obtaining full repair information and complying with data protection checks where required, accurately diagnosing repairs and making appropriate and relevant appointments in accordance with policy, practice and KPI targets.
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all stakeholders/customers’ needs/support.
- Plan & dispatch works to delivery staff, ensuring they have the correct skillset to ensure a first-time fix.
- Monitor progress on jobs, communicating with customers/stakeholders where required.
- Control workload efficiently to include both internal and external customer satisfaction, this includes the responsibility of controlling all procedures related to the identification, priorities, and resolution.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the tracking of parts required and outstanding work required.
- Ensure effectiveness, productivity and overall efficiency in our service.
- Communicate effectively with customers both internal/external to ensure policies, procedures and expectations are being adhered to and met.
- Maintain procedures for accurate record keeping updating our system at all times, coordinating and enforcing systems and policies
- Monitor internal system to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner by the relevant person
- Respond positively and manage efficiently all customers’ needs/support, monitor these requirements
If you are interested in this job please apply with your most updated CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.