£22k - 25k per year
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
Customer Service Adviser (Perm)
Hours: 8am – 5pm Mon - Fri (1-hour lunch)
My client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Advier to work for an exciting company. If you are self-motivated, have a good telephone manner and planning & organising skills, we would like to hear from you!
The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
- Take incoming calls from tenants and local authorities regarding the repairs and maintenance issues on their properties
- Dealing with queries and complaints via email and on the phone
- Assist in the preparation and processing of invoices and contractual documentation.
- Preparing health and safety files and other site documentation and on completion of works assist in the completion of contract performance assessment sheet.
- Assist initially / then take over handling of sub-contractor labour only payments (fortnightly).
- Ensure RAM’s are received following placement of an order. Ensure the signed order is returned.
- Assist the trainee contracts manager with acquiring quotes for tenders before the return date.
- Maintain and control the accurate filing of scaffold inspection and hand over paperwork into job folders.
- On a weekly basis compile the (multi traders) time sheets and daily work logs into the correct folders for the project team’s review.
- Assist and prepare health and safety site documentation with the trainee contracts manager.
- Allocate the jobs to the relevant engineers/change appointments
- Give accurate estimations on timeframes in which the works need to be carried out
- Manage the operative’s diaries and chase to make sure all jobs are being completed
- Action engineer’s timesheets/holidays
- Scheduling follow up works
- Liaise with the internal department
- Liaising with suppliers for prompt delivery of parts
- Producing daily and weekly reports
- Previous experience of working in a call centre is essential
- Previous experience in Social Housing
- Basic knowledge of maintaining records and databases
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.