£40k - 47.5k per year + Car / Allowance & benefits
4 months ago
We are on the lookout for a Customer Perfomance Manager to be involved at strategic management level of a newly won integrated maintenance contract on behalf of our client, a reputable national property services contractor.
This person will be responsible for the Continuous Improvement of the PPP / PPV repairs and voids service through the managment and supervision of the planning and administration teams. This person will monitor, analyse and report key KPI's and use the data create and deliver strategies to constantly improve the performance and customer experience of the service. The successful candidate will be responsilbe for the full customer journey, complaints and community impact.
• Responsible for the delivery of a high quality commercial service, focused on business outcomes and solutions and the engagement of customers and staff
• Develop tailored strategies for the business to actively support and drive forward business objectives. This is done through close working relationships and credibility
• Driving Contract Performance through the delivery of effective planning and administration managment
• Responsible for the management of communications and effective resolution of customer complaints
• Accountable for the productivity and cost effectiveness of the Repairs and Voids planning Centre, designing, implementing and constantly improving operational processes to achieve business objectives
• Ensure contact centre operational requirements are met and maintained within budget and on time, developing and managing an effective repairs, diagnosis, appointments and ordering service
• Build and develop performance reports for statistical analysis to be used for daily, monthly and annual strategic operations and development management
On offer is the opportunity to join and progress on a large, secure long term contract for highly reputable contractor with a very competitive salary and package.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.