£30k - 32k per year
020 3176 4790
29 days ago
Customer Performance Manager (1 year FTC)
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annuum DOE
Hours: 8:00am – 17:00pm Mon – Fri (1 hour lunch)
Benefits - 26 days holiday plus bank holidays, Enhanced Pension Plan, Private Health Single Cover, Life Assurance, Car/Car Allowance – job need if required for the role, Career progression with our Training and Development programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum., Paid voluntary work
My client provides integrated property maintenance services to both the public and private sector, with particular expertise in housing and public building maintenance.
We are the nation’s complete housing solutions specialist with over 30 years’ experience within the affordable housing sector. We provide planned and reactive maintenance to over 200,000 domestic properties nationwide and have a significant portfolio of large-scale framework refurbishment programmes. Our main areas of expertise include: building management systems, day-to-day responsive repairs, void property refurbishments, programmed maintenance, and electrical and gas installations, servicing and repairs.
Accountable for managing the business process systems, ensuring the attainment and compliance of KPIs including; value and case management targets, S,H&E management, contract compliance and customer service metrics.
You must have previous experiencing in working in a busy team with a high-profile client. previous experience of line management of a large team or Complaints, Team Leaders, Planners, Admin, Call Handlers and apprentices. Excellent customer services skills and focus on business improvement. Strong planning experience in a repairs and maintenance field being able to deploy circa 60 engineers efficiently. Strong IT skills with both Microsoft Office packages and database management. Ability to engage with a large client:
Specifically you will:
- Monitor and actively manage the day to day service delivery, ensuring that all cases are managed within overall time, cost and budget constraints.
- Support the Scheduling team with training and support where required.
- Dealing with Customer complaints efficiently.
- Support the Partnership/Project Manager in the achievement and delivery of the annual business plan through active day to day management of the MSi system ensuring full ‘case’ management reporting.
- Through regular cost and value reconciliation ensure that all members of the team are alerted to system variances which require immediate attention to ensure correct fiscal protocols are maintained.
- Implement all policies, standards and initiatives and manage MSi compliance across the project.
- Support the Partnership/Project Manager in the provision of data with a view to ensuring that the management of contracts and work outputs exceed the agreed budget profiles.
- Through daily data analysis, identify risks and help protect business reputation through active management.
- Monitor delivery for each task on every project, reporting on exceptions.
- Through a detailed understanding of operational, commercial and contractual KPI’s assist your management team and front line staff in understanding their responsibilities in managing the day to day performance.
- Own the management of cases, servicing profiles, and works order through to completion ensuring rigor is applied throughout the process.
- Manage the planning of the allocations tool and ensure efficient and effective utilisation of resources and communicate accordingly.
- Manage the escalation of variations, appointments and follow on works and ensure appropriate communications and targets are kept.
- Using system reports maximise operational service delivery and productivity through dashboard assessment.
- Report on quality assurance, service accessibility and responsiveness, maximising client’s involvement and reporting customer feedback.
- Understand the contractual KPI’s, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Facilitate Customer experience and satisfaction through the effective management and monitoring of communication channels.
- Ensure cost, risk, project and margin improvement plans are reflected in the MSi monitoring activity and reported accordingly.
- Coordinate compliancy with HS&E policy to ensure effective administration, implementation and communication of related HS&E outcomes.
- Through data analysis provide information allowing the refinement of objectives and performance, promoting opportunities for HS&E improvement.
- Monitor HS&E responsibilities, reporting to the Partnership/ Project manager on the achievement of KPIs.
- Support the Partnership/Project Manager in ensuring that adequate resources are provided to carry out all operations with due regard to HS&E.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies where we recognise the value of diversity, flexible working and that talented people are key to our success.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.