£21k - 25k per year
about 1 month ago
Customer Performance Coordinator
Procurement, Project Management - Property Services, Social Housing/Repairs & Maintenance
Full time permanent
Location(s) West London
23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Accident Cover - B&CE Scheme, Life Assurance - B&CE Scheme, Career progression with our Training and Development programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Oracle benefits; including Cashback, voucher codes, shopping vouchers, reloadable cards, discount holidays etc., Eye Care Vouchers, Share Save schemes, 1 Professional Subscription per annum, Paid voluntary work, we will consider requests for flexible working where possible.
About the Company
My cleint is a leading UK construction and regeneration group, operating in the public and commercial sectors, through six divisions of construction and infrastructure, fit out, property services, partnership housing, urban regeneration and investments.
Morgan Sindall Property Services provides integrated property maintenance services to Local Authorities and housing association clients. We provide planned and reactive maintenance to over 200,000 domestic properties nationwide and have a significant portfolio of large-scale framework refurbishment programmes and strong secured order book and continue to secure long term transformational contracts supported by our USP's.
We're passionate about providing services that meet the needs and expectations of each customer and the communities they live in. What makes us special is our ability to capture and translate data gathered from our state-of-the-art systems on our service, assets, customers and communities and improving customer journey. We believe the real value can be found in the intersection of these data sets to provide actionable insights for our clients, helping them to make better investment decisions, improve customer experience and ensure social value initiatives meet the different needs of each community.
About the Team
The Operational job family consists of roles that provide front line delivery to our Customers, such as trade's roles, roles that measure contract performance and the management of these activities.
About the Role
To manage the future schedule of appointments. Work with clients, customers, sub-contractors, suppliers and supervisors to schedule appointments and make promises that you know we can keep.
- Take ownership and responsibility for identifying the customer's needs and use appropriate questioning, listening and diagnosis skills to identify the issues and offer appropriate solutions.
- Take ownership of the forward schedule to ensure that future jobs are appointed in a way that will meet our contractual Service Level Agreements (SLAs), the customer's preferences and Operational constraints (i.e. make a promise to the customer that you are confident we can meet).
- Take ownership for and manage unscheduled jobs.
- Effective use of the MSi system to actively schedule available Operatives and Sub-Contractors to jobs.
- Deal with complex repairs, demanding customers and those who have suffered service failure, to contain issues and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Oversee the jobs allocated to Sub-contractors to ensure the customer receives the same level of service as they would if a MSPS operative was delivering the work.
- Work with the Commercial team and Operatives to ensure materials are ordered and collected from suppliers promptly and work is planned to ensure we can provide a first time fix to residents wherever possible.
- Handling calls and emails from the client to log issues, deploy Operatives and monitor completion of the work, providing updates at regular intervals.
- Ensure that the system is updated in a timely manner so that the client and the Operations are in receipt of the most up to date information.
- Ensure the scheduling process is delivering maximum productivity.
- Where first time fix is not possible, manage the effective scheduling of follow-on works
- Understand the case workload and alert the Team Leader to issues requiring intervention.
- Understand the contractual KPI's, then plan, allocate and operate to exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Operatives, clients, customers (internal and external) and suppliers
- Take a strategic view of demand (jobs being raised) and the supply of resources (Operative and Sub-Contractor skill mix) and make recommendations to the Partnership Manager and Supervisors about optimising the available resource mix.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset and proactively seek ways to improve the way you and Morgan Sindall operates and serves its customers
- Good working knowledge of the IT packages: Microsoft Office, Word & Excel
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good knowledge of repairs and maintenance sector or trade based background
- Good problem solving skills
- Proactive, and able to multi task
- Good attention to detail
- Collaborative team player
To be part of a successful team and build your future career with my client please apply now.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.