£18k - 20k per year
5 months ago
Customer Performance Co-ordinator - Social Housing
As a Customer Performance Co-ordinator, you will be situated in the Contact Centre providing a front line customer service on a daily basis.
Tenants will call in regarding the repairs and maintenance issues they have on their properties. You will take down the job that needs to be completed, upload this onto the system, and allocate the job to the correct engineer's.
A few important points are listed below, of what is required of you on a day to day basis:
- Hours 8:00am 17:00pm, Monday Friday with 1 hour lunch
- The team consists of 10 – 12 Call Centre Staff
- 300 calls per day (40 – 50 calls per person)
- Must be able to drive as no access to office via public transport
- Contact/Call Centre environment experience
We are looking for reliable, customer focused candidates to fill these positions.
Please get in touch if you would like to be considered for this position.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.