£22k - 27k per year
020 3176 4790
6 months ago
My client is looking for a self-driven organised customer focused scheduler to work within a well-established building service maintenance company. They offer BUPA healthcare after passing your probation as well as a generous holiday allowance of 23 days plus bank holidays. The office is located in Hertford.
The customer focused scheduler will be responsible of ensuring Sub Contractors are give notice of forthcoming PPM’s, ensuring the pre-planned maintenance is proactively planned and dispatching engineers to call outs within agreed timescales.
The General duties of scheduler will be:
- Schedule PPM’s in advance, including 3rd party communication for access
- Liaise with helpdesk to ensure continuity to deliver and achieve KPI’s
- Action weekly schedule for Contract Managers
- Schedule in approved quoted works to commence
- Update overtime authorisation on system from Contract Managers
- Create Out Of Hours rota
- Liaise with Contract Managers & Supervisors, highlighting issues.
- Liaise with IT via support system to highlight any IT issues
- Maintain electronic and paper records
Skills, qualifications, and experience required:
- Educated to GCSE or above
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word is essential.
- Knowledge of internal databases desirable.
- Excellent Customer Service Delivery experience
- Team player, self-driven, keen for a new experience
- Analytical and organised
If you enjoy a challenge, problem solving, using your initiative and would love to work in a very friendly but busy environment then this could be the perfect customer focused scheduler role for you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.