£28k - 30k per year
about 2 months ago
Customer Experience Officer
Salary: £28,000- £30,000
Looking to hire ASAP / Available Positions: 1
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a maintenance contractor , who are looking for a Customer Experience Officer based in Ealing.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Open complaints beneath 30 always; where possible due to exceptions / circumstances outside the companies control.
- SLAs are met with all stages of complaint process.
- Complaint End to End timeframes are within business KPI measures.
- Planning and scheduling complaint diaries to maximise productivity and minimise downtime.
- Complaint tracker & MCM updated Live with accurate information
- Supporting the business to deliver the Community Investment/Social Value Plan as per the agreed schedule
Day to Day:
- Log and oversee and investigate/ respond to all complaints received in specified time frame.
- Complaint calls and escalations
- Manage complaints through its journey with all associated activities: - schedule, allocated and deliver within SLA’s.
- Identifying jeopardy and ensuring escalation process is followed.
- Verbal and written daily interaction with our client.
- Flag escalations involving health and safety in a timely manner to the right channels.
- Feed into weekly complaint and compliment reporting.
- Attend and support with the delivery of the monthly customer/ colleague engagement and community investment meetings.
- Prepare and attend weekly complaint meetings internally/ externally
- Be a voice for our colleagues, customers, and client.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- You will need to understand and take responsibility for the fact that this role is pivotal to the successful delivery of the duties of the contract.
- You will have strong organisational and time management skills and be able to multitask effectively.
- You will have excellent communication skills, a “can do” attitude with an eye for detail and be able to transmit and encourage that attitude.
- Advance Excel, Word & Time Management skills.
- Act as a conduit to continually improve first point of contact call management & Job creation.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are necessary
- Working from the office 2 days per week and from home 3 day per week (after full training has been provided)
Please apply or contact Leah Seber at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.