£25k - 28k per year
6 months ago
Job: Customer Service Coordinator
Hours: 8am - 5pm / 1 hour lunch
Salary: £25,000k - £28,000k + Package (including milage paid)
Full Time/Part time: Full time
Remote: Working from home currently, will be hybrid in the future with 2 days per week at home.
(Working within New Build Housing).
- To liaise with all customers and sub-contractors to establish an excellent after sales/maintenance response to all complaints/queries
- To be professional, courteous and punctual in all dealings with customers and our external partners
- Ensure all remedial works are monitored and that all relevant work is completed to the required standard within the agreed timescales
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, site managers and sub-contractors to ensure that all associated works are carried out at agreed times
- Ensure all materials and labour required is available prior to starting works.
- Work closely with the Customer Care Manager and Head of Quality to ensure continuation of work
- Liaise with Site Managers, Contracts Managers and Project Directors prior to arranging any meetings with customers for the Customer Care Manager
- Produce all relevant documentation relating to customer care accurately and in a timely manner
- Responsible for updating reporting system/database in a timely and efficient manner to ensure accuracy of customer database
- Maintain an efficient, effective filing system
- Monitor and report to the Customer Care Manager the performance of the sub-contractors
- Report any continually occurring problems encountered by the Customer Care Manager to ensure these can be rectified and the source of the problem identified
- Effectively liaise with management, maintenance supervisor, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure minimum response times to customer care issues
- Attend end of defects inspections on behalf of the customer care team
- Close out the defects identified and secure retention monies in tandem with Head of Customer Care team
- Attend meeting and take minutes and distribute accordingly
- Attend demonstrations days with clients and consultants
If you are interested please apply with your most updated CV or if you have any question please do not hesitate to get intouch on the details below.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.