£25k - 30k per year
9 days ago
My client is one of the leading provider of building maintenance services within the public sector; providing repairs, planned & void refurbishments and compliance services to over 200,000 properties nationwide.
About the Role
To coordinate the delivery of social value contractual commitments & to support to the business’s corporate social responsibility objectives.
- Engage and encourage staff to support and volunteer with social value projects
- Maintain network of external stakeholders and community partners including training providers, residents and public sector contacts.
- Support internal learning interventions and organisation development.
- Support data collating process and recording information for monthly client and internal reporting
- Support delivery on social value commitments as outlined in the contract to meet required deadlines
- Use social media to promote social value activity
- Support case studies, and production of newsletters to communicate activities with the business and externally
- Deputise for the CSR Manager as required
- Delivery of community projects on time, as positive business representative
- Carry out all Social value administrative duties relating to the project lifecycles in a timely manner
- Ensure appropriate evidence is captured to support social value reporting and maintain accurate and up to date records
- Coordinate the recruitment process for apprentices and pre apprentice trainees
- Oversee day to day smooth running of apprentice training programme and support supervisors with collating feedback and completing performance reviews
- Lead point of contact for schools, colleges and other provisions for coordinating work experience placements
- Be point of contact for apprentices and trainees, to ensure smooth running of training programmes / business.
- Deliver commitments, such as job clubs, and digital skills sessions with residents liaising with relevant external contacts to capture evidence data
- Attend / coordinate attendance for project delivery in schools and colleges including events such as careers evenings, mock interviews, site visits, and mentoring
- Coordinate resident training days, to attract and invite attendees.
- Support recruitment process for Sector Based Work Academies and traineeships
- Attend internal meetings to provide progress updates as required
- Regularly meet with CSR Manager to provide updates on progress against social value commitments
If you would like further information about this role please contact Kieran on 07487847467 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.