£39k - 43k per year + Package
7 days ago
Electrical / Critical Maintenance Engineer | Slough, Berkshire | £39,000 - £43,000
Are you an experienced maintenance engineer? Do you have experience within a critical environment? - Ie: a Datacentre, banking environment, hospital or Military?
Due to company expansion, we are currently recruiting for multiple positions across the Middlesex / Slough area's.
Duties will include M&E maintenance, ie: Electrical Fault Finding, Wiring, UPS, High Voltage / Low Voltage Switching, Shutdowns etc, Emergency Lighting. Maintenance of Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Units (Filters, Belts, Coil Cleans), Boiler resets, Chiller resets, Pumps, Motors, Water Treatment. BMS Monitoring, Temperature Changes and etc.
We are looking for an individual with a positive, can do attitude to join the team.
- £39,000 - £43,000 dependant on experience
- Both shift and day positions available (mostly shift)
- Annual Bonus
- Private healthcare / dental treatment
- Generous employer contribution to your pension
- Working direct for the client
- Overtime available
- Further training / career development with promote from within policies
- Experience within commercial / military maintenance
- Electrically or Mechanically biased - City & Guilds / NVQ Levels 2/3 required
- Experience within a critical environment is desirable - datacentre / bank / hospital / army / navy / RAF
- Positive attitude
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.