£39k - 40k per year
020 3176 4793
13 days ago
I'm currently looking for a Core Engineer with Lift Engineering experience to join a Facilities Maintenance Team for a mobile position in South West London.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have recognised electrical qualifications, lift engineering experience and basic plumbing knowledge. You'll be expected to work on multiple FM systems with the majority of the work being electrical maintenance. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to discuss work and progress with customers and managers.
- Level 3 C&G Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition
- Planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems
- Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required.
- Ideally you will be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified, and be comfortable working at heights.
- UK Drivers Licence
- NVQ3 or equivilent in Lift Engineering (advantage)
The call out rota is currently 1 in 4. You will also receive £261 per month in standby allowance and overtime from door to door.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.