£24k per year
about 2 months ago
Operations Scheduling / Coordinator
Division - Previous scheduling experience is a must
Salary: £24,000k mark depending upon experience
3-6 month trial basis
Two Positions available
The hours of work are Monday - Friday, 8 : 3 0 - 5: 0 0 with a 1 hour lunch break (some flexibility may be given)
- P.N. these hours may be slightly different during the training period.
- This person would be expected to work within the busy Reactive Division and support the administration of the division.
- They would report directly to the Reactive Division Manager.
Job Description for this role:
- To coordinate team of 12-14 engineers, by planning in and scheduling works accordingly / as per requirements. Teams within the division consist of roofing, painting, ground work, rubbish clearance, carpentry, abseiling plus others
- To prioritise urgent / important jobs to ensure these are completed within given timelines
- To purchase materials for jobs as well as organise/ book in any access and/or hire equipment from suppliers
- To validate each job to ensure all relevant information has been added (i.e. locations, access codes, contact details for residents, etc.)
- To liaise with engineers on day-to-day jobs
- To provide updates and/or recommendations to clients
- To update client's and internal database / portals (daily task)
- To follow up on any outstanding works with clients
- To add all new PPM's onto the schedule and keep control if any have to be moved / rescheduled ensuring all are carried out within the contract year
- Liaise with team regarding any admin duties
1. Good Customer Services skills, both written and verbal as most of the day he/she will be liaising with clients / customer service teams via email and telephone.
- Phone communication manner - good English
- Good written and vocabulary skills
2. Ability to learn new skills quickly
3. Good organisational skills, work in a tidy fashion and pay attention to detail. Be able to adapt in emergency situations and organise for correct response (i.e. divert teams and re organise pre planned works)
4. Ability to work within a team but also use own initiative without continuous supervision (once trained)
5. Good geography skills
6. Good knowledge of basic financial costing and job constraints
7. Working well under time restraints and customer demands, with a good memory recall
8. To be flexible in supporting the divisions requirements
9. Be proficient on MS Office (email, excel & word)
Nice to have;
1. Able to order parts from suppliers
2. Ability to write small quotes, training given
If you are interested please do not hesitate to apply ASAP
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.