£60k - 70k per year + Plus Package
27 days ago
Social Housing Refurbishment Framework
Paying Up To £70,000 + Car allowance & Package
Our client, highly a reputable national contractor are looking for an experienced Contract Manager to lead the delivery of their Planned Works programme to a key HA client throughout Central London.
Works that are being delivered on the framework include internal and external planned maintenance works, FRA programmes and D&B refrubishment projects.
You will be responsible for the project planning and programming of the works, health and safety on site, client liaison, ensuring KPI's and deadlines are met by your team and the overall delivery of the programme. You will be a direct line manager to a team of site managers and rlos and report into a Regional Manager
Experience needed for this role includes:
- Previous expericence of working with, contract management experience on housing refurbishment schemes
- Commercial knowledge & experience
- A proven track record of delivering planned maintenance projects
- SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid qualifications
- An ability to programme work streams on your own accord (MS Projects, ASTA Etc)
- A clean driving licence
- They are offering a great salary and package along with an opportunity to grow and progress within a reputable business
This is an excellent permanent opportunity for a very established business, please concact Charlie Hayden for more Details.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.