£35k - 40k per year + van, fuel card
9 months ago
Permanent contract to start ASAP
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a Maintenance contractor, who are looking for a Contracts Manager based in Cornwall.
Our client is looking to introduce a new role into their office, as they grow with contracts and Operatives, they require additional contract management in place. Specialising in maintenance, refurb and social housing works, this is a great opportunity to join a reputable contractor in the South West. This role is based in their Cornwall branch.
Day to Day:
- Management of a team of Supervisors, trades and subbies
- Planning and managing the progression of repairs and maintenance works in the social housing sector
- Working with the management team to plan in works
- Site meetings, client meetings,
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of repairs, maintenance, Refurb and small construction works
- Experience of managing social housing repairs
- Site man management essential
- Experience of checking and signing off works
- Experience of dealing with multi jobs at one time essential
- Permanent contract to start ASAP
- Parking on site at the office
- Van on offer
- 25days holiday + BH
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.