£30k - 40k per year + van, fuel card
4 months ago
30-40k + Van/ Car Allowance
Build Recruitment provides specialist recruitment services, supplying quality candidates on a temporary or permanent basis to leading organisations throughout the built environment – from executive to operative level.
With offices in London, Manchester and the Southwest, we specialise in Housing, Construction, Facilities Management, Property, Surveying, Health & Safety and Sales. We supply candidates from executive to operative level, and are currently working with a social housing contractor, who are looking for a Contracts Manager based in Devon.
Our client specialises in repairs and maintenance of properties in the public sector. With a healthy book of work covering 2022, our client is looking for an experience Contracts Manager to join the team.
Day to Day:
- Previous experience of contract management
- Project value from 5k – 100k
- Contract administration experience essential.
- Trade/ technical building knowledge essential
- Surveys, pricing
- Day to day management of site teams
- Site meetings, toolbox talks
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- Experience of working as a contracts manager
- Trade background,
- People management experience
- Construction related qualification or NVQ would be beneficial
- Social housing planned maintenance/ refurb experience would be beneficial
- Permanent opportunity with a reputable specialist contractor
- Hours – Monday to Friday
- Van and fuel card provided
- Career progression and training available
Please apply or contact Kirsty Rutlidge at Build Recruitment for further details.
We’ll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We’ll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We’ll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.