£50k per year
4 months ago
We are currently looking to recruit a Contracts Manager for one of our clients who are a leading principal contractor in their sector.
- Salary: 50k per annum – negotiable
- Package Allowance: 5k per annum – car maintenance costs, private pension scheme, etc
- Position: Full time
Our client are looking for someone to start ASAP if possible so a one week or 2 week notice period would be ideal.
The right candidate must have the following to be considered for the Contract Manager position -
- Must have experience working on New Build and refurbishment projects in the residential, leisure and commercial sectors, refurbishment is more important as a larger proportion of this work
- Must have a relevant management degree or similar training and or experience
- Must be able to work in London and surrounding counties and sometimes nationwide – Any necessary expenses paid for nationwide works
- Must be able to manage and deliver multiple projects at the same time with an annual turnover of approx. 5m
- Must be a good communicator and have experience dealing with clients and subcontractors
- Must have good IT skills and be able to use word and outlook (Emails)
- Must be able to produce construction programmes
- Must have a flexible, “can do” attitude and want to work as part of a team
- Must be able to produce and deliver progress reports
- Must be able to manage the quality and programme performance on their projects via site managers
- Desirable: Client Contact list for future works
- Desirable: Supplier/Subcontractor Contact list for future works
- Desirable: Previous experience building long lasting client relationships
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with progression opportunities. If you think this is the right role for you please apply today with your updated CV.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.