Contracts Administrator - Temp-Perm
Overall purpose of the job: To oversee the planning and administration side of specific contracts, as agreed by the construction director on a day-to-day basis. The Job holder will plan In all construction works for their contracts and deal with any issues/complaints arising from the clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that correct procedures are followed on a day to day basis within the contract.
- To handle inbound and outbound telephone/email enquiries as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- To supply contract reports to the administrator manager and construction director as and when required.
- To deal with any complaints as and when required and bring to the attention of the appropriate manager complaints that have escalated.
- To deal with any paperwork required for your duties as contract administrator, this will include typing up surveys and sending them over to the client, scanning paper work and filling on system, typing and sending out letters to tenants.
- To liaise with residents and engineers out in the field.
- To book, allocate and organize work for the company’s operatives.
- To enter and update any relevant data onto the company’s computer system.
- To attend regular update meetings to discuss contract performance & raise any issues.
- To create and update any existing excel spreadsheets.
- To assist the QS on a weekly basis with pricing and checking against invoices.
- Updating Client Portal as and when required.
- To be flexible and help out with other contracts when colleagues are busy or absent.
- To order any materials required for installations where necessary
- To deal with general office administration duties including filing, faxing, photocopying.
- To help answer any inbound telephone calls during the day in a polite and professional manner.
- To help out with any duties as and when required in order to meet the needs of the manner.
- To supply KPI information to our clients in order to ensure we are complying with targets.
Please apply within or contact Leanne on 07398 140 598
Build Recruitment acts as an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.