£20k - 26k per year
7 months ago
Contracts Administrator - Recruitment Operations
Are you looking for a recruitment operations career within a diverse and dynamic team?
The team is now three years old and has played a huge part in building a ten-year-old family recruitment agency into a major market player. We are looking for an ambitious person to fit within the team as a Contracts Administrator.
With a primary focus on contracts and candidate compliance, your role as an administrator will play a vital part in ensuring the wider company meets the compliance, quality and customer experience standards we are proud of. Your responsibilities will include reviewing weekly candidate compliance reports, filing agreed contracts, and completing audits in line with legislation and Build’s policies.
Your wider team is responsible for marketing, HR, legal, bids & contracts, and we will look to increase your involvement in some of these areas over time to reflect your strengths.
If you have a background in contracts, compliance, legal, payroll or customer care, this could be the perfect role for you. Whilst this experience may be advantageous, it’s not essential and not nearly as valuable as being able to bring fresh ideas and energy to the table.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Reviewing candidate compliance records on a weekly basis to approve for payroll.
- Providing support, advice and guidance to staff on terms of engagement and candidate compliance.
- Ensuring contracts/contractual records are updated and consistent.
- Supporting various HR processes, using an online management system.
- Assisting in conducting external and internal audits, ensuring that standards are met and non-compliance is reported.
A more detailed job description is available on application.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.