£17k per year
020 3176 4790
2 months ago
Contract Administrator (Perm)
Salary - £17K
The following are some of the day to day duties you will complete:
- General administrative duties, including data entry, drafting correspondence, answering incoming telephone calls, taking messages where necessary, booking couriers, photocopying and binding of documents.
- Assist in maintaining accurate record systems including filing, archiving and ensure that all records are clear and precise. Be able to provide management with information as a when required.
- Maintain accurate records particularly in respect of priced contract specification. Including re-producing prices onto excel spread sheet, pricing and recording all client contract instructions onto excel spread sheet for contract valuations, ensuring effective filing and that all records are clear and precise.
- Assist in the preparation and processing of invoices and contractual documentation. Referring any queries to manager for resolution.
- Preparing health and safety files and other site documentation and on completion of works assist in the completion of contract performance assessment sheet.
- Assist initially / then take over handling of sub-contractor labour only payments (fortnightly).
- Ensure RAM’s are received following placement of an order. Ensure the signed order is returned.
- Assist the trainee contracts manager with acquiring quotes for tenders before the return date.
- Maintain and control the accurate filing of scaffold inspection and hand over paperwork into job folders.
- On a weekly basis compile the (multi traders) time sheets and daily work logs into the correct folders for the project team’s review.
- Assist and prepare health and safety site documentation with the trainee contracts manager.
- Assist and prepare survey documentation for client reviews, adding up measurements, organising job folders and preparing spreadsheets.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.