£19k - 21k per year
020 3176 4790
3 months ago
An exciting permenant position has become available for a front of house / administrator with the opportunity to progress longterm. This role is working for a market leading contractor and will be based in the heart of Birmingham. Ideally you will be immediately available. You will need to have front of house or reception expierence.
Main duties of the general administrator:
- To analyse data, draft, publish and distribute procurement performance reports in line with procurement procedure on published frequencies
- Updating and client utility processing
- Raising Purchase Orders on Dynamics
- To promote and implement the procurement policy proactively within the business
- To support procurement innovation within the business and project manage where required
- To provide monthly procurement reports accurately and on time
- To support the internal and external audit process
- To review, implement and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of commercial and financial understanding with previous admin experience.
- Performance driven with strong project management, planning time management and organising skills
- IT literate (preferably MS Excel competent) with demonstrable analytical skills
Salary and Benefits: TBC
If you would like to apply for this role; please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.