£9.50 - 10.00 per hour
0203 176 4790
27 days ago
Facilities Management - Contract Support role for a large FM Contractor based in SE1
This role is a temp position.
- Promote company culture (posters; noticeboards; internal communications; Team Meetings etc)
- Sickness & absence reporting
- Holiday tracking
- Timesheet & Expense System reviews and training for team
- Training records
- Starters / Leavers (notification; System Set-Up; IT Requests)
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers.
- Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Compile Site/Area Monthly Contract Review Pack (& attend monthly meetings)
- Ordering of materials / parts / PPE
- Plan maintenance visits
- Monthly Meeting Report
- Ensure accurate labour allocations in relevant systems
- Attend and actively participate in customer Work Planning Meeting and support Work Order Specialist – Contract Support team with planning and scheduling works.
- Prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer’s requirements both operational and financial.
- Drive PPM and Reactive performance through direct engagement with engineering team
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using internal systems.
- Quality Management – record management; process updates (site/country)
- Ensure Supplier Management reviews take place and are recorded
- Manage CAFM system as key user on site including PPM records, reactive and reporting.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Raise all annual Purchase Orders for your site(s) and ad-hoc purchase orders where you are based on site
- Attend and actively participate in weekly finance meeting with contract manager/subcontractors
- Regularly review and process supplier invoices.
- Assist with month end financial reporting and ensure deadlines are met.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.