£9.14 - 9.14 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temporary worker required for Contract Support in Kettering to provide exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract. In order to be successful in the role it is key that the Contract Support understands procedures, processes and operates them to the required standards.
Dates 25 Jan - 30 April
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and company financial savings targets are maximized.
- Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers.
- Compiling of the Contract Review Business Unit pack
- Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
- Site inductions
- Helpdesk: including but not limited to; logging, distributing and closing of reactive calls on desired system.
- Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer.
- Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting
- Support the preparation and delivery of monthly Contract Reviews.
- Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client
- Chasing of debt to keep within contractual terms
- Creation and review of management reports such as P&L, WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, OPO's & Invoice Pool
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Reviewing open Purchase Orders
- Policy and procedure compliance
- Processing supplier invoices and resolving any queries
- Comprehensive spend tracking
- Weekly report submission to include WiP, Unbilled Revenue, Debt, Invoice Pool and OPO updates
- Reporting on In Scope and Out of Scope works
- Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result.
- Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.