£10 per hour
0203 176 4790
5 months ago
My client, a property management company with office in Leeds are looking for a temporary Contract Support Administrator to work along side the Contract Manager.
This is for an immediate start up until the end of December initially but could be extended.
Providing support to the client and answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner
• Determine the nature, priority of faults based on information provided by the client and raise and assign work orders to relevant resources (Concept Evolution)
• Ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders
• Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems
• Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers
• Understand, anticipate and deliver customer (internal and external) needs while building effective relationships
• Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility
• Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard • Support the Contract Manager in compiling reports as required for contractual requirements and other reasonable tasks as requested by Contract
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.