£22k - 27k per year
0203 176 4790
8 months ago
My client are a new Facilities & Maintenance contractor that are winning a huge amount of business in Ruislip. Over the past 10 years the contacts at this client have worked in the world’s top data centres and commercial facilities providing quality engineering services.
To provide a comprehensive financial, administrative, coordination and quality assurance support function to site managers, supervisors, business manager and contracted customer(s)
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from team and Clients
- Producing Financial and statistical reports for contract portfolio
- Raising Quotes for client portfolio
- Raising Purchase Orders and placing orders for engineers, sub-contractors
- Completing all paperwork for monthly billing
- Supervision off all WIP for the Contract portfolio ensuring that invoices are produced in a timely manner.
- Compiling month end billing, inclusive of sales invoices + closure of WIP
- Supervision of monthly P&L / Provide static reports
- Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date
- Processing timesheets / job sheets / expenses weekly
- Producing monthly payroll including labour / on call and expenses report
- Maintaining engineer on call rota
- Maintenance of E-log books – On line portal for PPM planner
- Positively respond to both internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
- Maintaining all documents on Smart Hub
- Ensuring that all documentation is received from Sub-contractors with regards to Health & Safety and Company Legislation.
- Maintaining of the site sub-contractor records and Log Book System.
- Processing and passing for payment all supplier and sub-contractor invoices and dealing with any queries.
- Assisting with the mobilisation of new contracts
- Training support of new administrators
- Annual archiving of client files
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.