£25k per year
about 1 month ago
Contract Support needed URGENT!
Build recruitment are currently working on behalf of a large service provider for their Leeds office. The ideal candidate will have previous experience within Facilities Maintenance and have strong administrative knowledge.
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices and submitting to client.
- Driving profitability of each Work Order moving the job from a completed work order through the billing process to ensure profits are maximised.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which are responsible.
- Ensuring all WIP and POs remain under 90 days.
- Supporting weekly WIP classification and review.
- Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and financial savings targets are maximised.
- Goods receipting (both materials & supplier invoices), processing supplier invoices and resolving related queries.
- Comprehensive spend tracking.
- Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result.
- Liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices
- Liaise with Ops Team for data from attendance planner
- Timesheet & expense processing
- Any other duties needed for the business.
If you are suitable for the role, please email CV to Lizzie.email@example.com
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.