£22k - 26k per year
020 3176 4790
8 days ago
My client is looking for a self-driven organised contract support, to work within a well-established building service maintenance company. The office is located in Hertford.
The contract support will be expected to support the Key Account Manager, Contract Manager, Supervisors and Engineers in a proactive manner, administering site procurement, producing high quality documentation and carrying out day to day administration duties; including, but not limited to, the management of WIP, Debt and Profit and Loss.
The General duties of the contract support will be:
-Recognising and supporting the agreed contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements (KPI’s, SLA’s)
- Maintaining good working relationships with the Client, office staff and the end users; resolving all operational difficulties, where appropriate, and supporting the Management Team.
- Ensuring effective and courteous handling of customer queries and service requests.
- Production of high quality documentation (sometimes from limited specification) within the required timescales.
- Asset management and asset planning, including site mobilisation and set-up.
- Producing and updating 52 week maintenance planners.
- The general management of Sub-contractors, including but not limited to planning sub-contractor visits and raising purchase orders.
- Providing quotations to Customers, as required, in line with the contract requirements.
- Responsibility for upkeep of online portals, including but not limited to Riskwise and Elogbooks.
-Supporting the Key Account Manager, and/or Contract Manager, with full profit and loss accountability and understanding the broader financial implications within the contract – including KPI’s and SLA.
Skills, qualifications, and experience required:
- Educated to GCSE or above
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word is essential.
- Knowledge of internal databases desirable.
- Excellent Customer Service Delivery experience
- Team player, self-driven, keen for a new experience
- Analytical and organised
If you enjoy a challenge, problem solving, using your initiative and would love to work in a very friendly but busy environment then this could be the perfect customer focused scheduler role for you.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.