£28k - 35k per year
2 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Governance Contract Coordinator to work with one of our clients, a leading construction contractor.
The Contract Governance Coordinator is responsible for creating, maintaining, reviewing, and administering the Project schedules in collaboration with the individual Project Manager(s) / Operations Manager, external stakeholders and the client, engaged and responsible for the delivery of the project.
This role will be accountable for providing critical service support to the Operations Manager and wider project team, ensuring the successful mobilisation, delivery and handover at each stage through robust controls, governance and company procedures, that will include but may not be limited to the following;
Achievable through doing the following -
- To assist the project manager(s) / Operations Manager with each project with associated work package descriptions. To create a project schedule in alignment with the project lifecycle model using a planning tool Microsoft Project.
- Ensure record a maintain centrally on Dynamics and other OPSL systems as required
- Follow project governance and group policy and standard operating procedure
- Ensuring management of project risk and execution plan with the aid of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Timely and accurate reporting, ensuring compliance with all relevant standards and company policies and procedures.
- Auditing project administration and governance activities as required, ensuring that all contractual responsibilities are being met in order to protect the Company’s interests
- Reviewing sub-contractor selection and subsequent performance
- Co-ordinate project delivery ensuring timescales & budgets are met & that contractual & legal requirements are fulfilled.
- Produce performance reports & analyse Key Performance Indicators
- Provide timely & accurate financial information reports against budget plans, as required
- Input financial data onto IT systems
- Responsible for co-ordination of project delivery within budget and team plans and target
- Develop and manage contract budgets & forecasts and ensure team ownership
- Baseline the project schedule and manage changes to the schedule in accordance with the defined project change and configuration control processes. To identify and flag changes in the project scope and impact on the project schedule.
- Gather estimates for individual work packages with the support of the project team and perform a critical path analysis.
- Resource load the individual project and optimise the resource demand versus resource availability in order to generate a realistic project schedule, Support the Head of Programmes in the generation of short- and long-term resource allocation plans based upon input from key stakeholders.
- Gather, collate and analyse cost information in support of project budgeting and cost control.
- Provide organisational support to the Project Manager(s) / Operations Manager, Quantity Survey and /or Commercial Manager for all contract governance requirements.
To support the Project Managers in reporting, resource, financial forecasting and earned value management.
Skills for this role -
- Prince 2 or equivilant (This is desirable not essential)
- Experience working within planned maintenance
- Experience working with Contractors
- Be able to use microsoft packages including good use of excel
If this is something you might be interested in, please apply today with your most updated CV!
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.