£60k - 65k per year + Car/Allowance + Package
27 days ago
We are looking for a Partnership Manager to lead a multi facteted R&M contract on behalf of a major housing contractor in Berkshire
This client facing position will hbe ultimately responsbile to director level for the operational delivery and P&L for this contract containing day to day repairs, gas servicing and planned works to a key client's property portfolio.
Strong man management of the large in house labour force and middle management team is key, client & stakeholder management skills and experience is also essential.
Our client are a highly reputable contractor with great career progression opportunites for ambtitious professionals. We are looking for someone with proven experience in the housing maintenance sector, there is a very competitive salary on offer for the successful candidate plus company car or allowance and benefits.
- To have overall responsibility for the performance of the contract and management of supervisors, operatives and sub-contractors;
- To ensure the planner resources are available to manage the appropriate allocation of jobs;
- To review performance against KPIs, report on and present at client contract meetings;
- Previous experience within contract management
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of Partnership arrangements
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.