£40k - 47k per year + car/ allowance + bonus
11 months ago
Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to join an established Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance Services provider as a Contract Manager with an outstanding reputation within the Facilities industry. The Contract Manager will need to come from a building services background and the Contract Manager must have previous expewrience of working with commercial clients.
What they can do for you;
The company is a fast growing SME that takes employee satisfaction very seriously. We offer training and progression opportunities for anyone who shows ambition and an eagerness to learn. In 2015 over 80% of our employees received further certified training in their field.
We only recruit the most dynamic, talented staff with drive and motivation, in return the company will support you in meeting your future goals and aspirations.
We run an employee referral program, for which you will receive a bonus award for any successful candidate that is placed with us.
Our company has regular staff outings; we also regularly receive sporting tickets from our clients which are always distributed to our staff members first.
The company will provide;
- Travel paid
- Comprehensive Healthcare program with excellent additional benefits including weekly movie tickets, half price Eurostar, 50% of various sporting suppliers and much more.
- Mobile phone
The successful candidate will be managing a team of multi-skilled engineers, supervisors and admin/contract support. Setting KPI's for the team and managing all processes and ensuring compliance throughout the contract.
Roles & responsibilities for the Contract Manager
- Managing planned / reactive maintenance
- Managing a team of static and mobile Engineers
- Managing QA systems
- Costing and Quoting works
- Identify areas of organic growth and business development.
- Client liaison at all levels
- Producing and managing minor project plans
- Implementing and delivering performance site audits
- Promote a collaborative approach with Staff, Clients, suppliers, Managing Agents and consultants at all levels.
- Provide technical support to site staff
- Managing Sub-Contractors performance and delivery
- Identifying areas of improvement for systems and procedures for running the business.
- Working to (and achieving) measured targets (financial and managerial)
- Assisting in Mobilising contracts
- Managing to strict KPI and SLA measurements.
- Auditing and monitoring statutory compliance strands
- Monitoring contractor performance.
The right candidate will have the following key Skills/qualities:
- Technical M&E Qualification
- Management Experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Good organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- A good knowledge and understanding of the construction industry, and related building/planning regulations
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiating skills
- A firm understanding of Health & Safety issues, to include method statements, and risk assessments
- Have an interest in the technical aspects of the role, a technical background is not required but an interest and experience in technical projects is desirable
Previous experience and comprehensive understanding of M&E maintenance of Commercial sectors is essential.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.