£55k - 65k per year + Package
6 months ago
Contract Manager (Planned) - Social Housing - Permanent - North London- Up to £65k Basic Plus Package.
My client a major social housing contractor are currently looking to recruit an experienced contract manager based in the North London area. My client provides planned maintenance and refurbishment works to a variety of councils and housing associations. The role will be to manage a multitude of planned work projects including internal and external works such as roof replacements and kitchen & bathroom replacements.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage, motivate and develop the team to provide excellent standards of service embracing best practice, innovation, and continuous service improvements and meeting legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Regular progress meetings with clients and contractors
- Design and implement a range of performance management measures and ensure these are produced to the agreed standard and at the agreed intervals.
- Overall management of direct labour and sub-contractors
- Ensure projects are delivered in budget and within the agreed time frame
- Ensure company standards and H&S Regulations are adhered to
- Must have a valid SMSTS or SSSTS and CSCS card
- Strong background in delivering planned maintenance & refurbishment contracts in the social housing sector
- Must be an experienced contract manager with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar sector
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.