£45k - 50k per year
7 months ago
Contract Manager (Repairs) - Social Housing - West London - Up to £50k Basic Plus Package
My client a major social housing contractor is currently looking to recruit an experienced contract/repairs manager based in the West London area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full running of the contract including program planning/scheduling works, running the financial side of the contract, KPI monitoring/performance improvement, SOR works, management of health and safety and to ensure the contract delivers a profitable, efficient, effective and high quality customer and health and safety focussed service.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Manage the provision of the Repairs service operating 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year.
- Manage the Responsive repairs function
- Take responsibility for the provision of customer services within Repairs function to the required quality, performance and financial controls and approved policies in order to achieve a high quality customer focussed service
- Monitor quality of work through inspection, inspection reports, analysis of key performance indicators and analysis of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Generate reports and statistics to the service operation as necessary
- Determine optimum employment levels to comply with the provision of the service
- Schedule of Rates experience required
- Strong background in delivering responsive maintenance contracts in social housing
- Must be an experienced contract manager with a minimum of 2-3 years in a similar sector
- Must have experience program planning/scheduling works
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.