£50k per year + 5,500 car allowance
about 2 months ago
We have an opportunity for a Repairs Contracts Manager to join our WPS team on our Responsive Maintenance contract in Surrey and Berkshire
The primary focus of this role will be for Repairs & Maintenance services to the contract to achieve target profit, increase of contract turnover whilst ensuring compliance with contractual service standards.
for this role previous expereince as a Contract Manager, Repairs Manager, Void Manager, Void Supervisor, Repair Supervisor, Project Manager, Maintenace manager plus expereince working in Social housing, Local authorities, Local Councils and Councils is required
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Lead a team of Supervisors, Administrators, Planners and Operatives
- Manage, monitor, review and oversee customer satisfaction across the contract
- Ensure that large multi-trade jobs are booked in by the scheduling team and are checked to clarify what trades and timeframes are required
- Responsible for operatives adhering to the attendance, mobile phone, driving, no smoking and alcohol and drugs policies, ensuring that if the policies and procedures are not followed the appropriate action is taken
- Work closely with Commercial team to identify and rectify Invoicing issues affecting contract P & L margins
- Ensure Health and Safety compliance in adherence with our Wates Operating Framework
We are looking for an experienced Repairs Contracts Manager who:
- Have Repairs and Maintenance sector experience
- Has a proven track record in managing large Maintenance contracts
- Has a proven track record in managing a large and diverse direct labour organisation and Supply Chain.
- 50,000 yearly salary
- perm position
- van and fuel card included
- paid holidays plus bank holidays
If you are interested in this role please apply with Bella Ewart at Build recruitment
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.