£45k - 50k per year + Package
17 days ago
Contract Manager: FRA and EICR works
Salary: Up to £50,000 Plus Car Allowance and Package
We are currently recruiting for a JV service provider in West London who are searching for a Contract Manager to deliver compliance works. You will be responsible for delivering through direct labour and supply chain FRA works and EICR upgrades.
A background and experience in FRA is essential to apply for this role.
Your main duties will include the management of direct delivery of works as well as sub-contractors, health and safety talks, inspecting works pre and post works, liaising with the client, attending progress meetings and the general delivery of the programme.
Requirements (Skills & Qualifications):
- First Aid
- FIRAS (Or similar Fire Safety related qualification)
- Full Driving Licence
- A minimum of three years' experience managing FRA/Compliance projects
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that will offer you the chance to progress in your career. Please apply or contact Hisham Jouhary at Build Recruitment for further details.
We'll take the time to understand your career history and motivations for a new role. We'll also take references and may ask for proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
We work with a wide variety of clients in the public and private sector, and we will work with you to identify clients in which your skills, experience and personality will fit. Once we submit you for a role you will receive support and regular communication throughout the interview process.
From there our commitment to you is all about being your career partner. We'll identify suitable jobs, provide support, and career guidance and even provide regular salary benchmarking.
- SMSTS (or Equivalent)
- Asbestos awareness - UKATA or IATP
- 3 - 5 Years experience delivering these type of works - K&B's and not voids managers
- Is proficient with Asta and Microsoft programmes particularly Excel/word
- Geographically they fit i.e. we don't want the candidates travelling 2-3 hours to work each day
- Has a Full Clean driving license (preferable) and has their own transport that meets Wates CA criteria
- Ideally worked for main contractor equivalent to Wates and not working site managers for supply chain
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.